National Latina Policy Agenda
The purpose of NLIRH's Policy and Advocacy program is to advance the reproductive health and rights of Latinas around the country. Our policy advocacy takes the form of legislative action, public education, coalition building and leadership building at the state and federal levels.
Our policy agenda reflects the voice of the Latino community through the work of our Community Mobilization department, bringing the Latino voice to the forefront.
NLIRH strongly believes that our policy work must be informed by the needs of the Latino community.
View our National Agenda for Reproductive Justice to learn more.
Blueprints for Action:
- Access to affordable healthcare;
- Culturally and linguistically competent health care services;
- Family planning and contraceptive equity;
- Comprehensive sexuality education;
- Reproductive rights;
- Promoting Latino health professionals; and
- Accurate and unbiased research on the health status of Latinas.
Click here for an Executive Summary
Find your congressperson and their voting record!